Varlion professional level padel racket with tear shape, focused on players who need a further touch more of power than control.
It’s manufactured using a bidirectional carbon tubular and Hypersoft foam core, laminated using plain 7Rhombus carbon fiber fabric. The heart is reinforced with plain carbon fiber fabric and impregnated in Varlion's exclusive VAR-FLEX epoxy resin for maximum elasticity and resistance, covered by a layer of titanium dioxide.
Summum rackets are a new concept of padel racket where all its characteristics have been optimized to the maximum, standing out for several factors:
- A longer handle than usual, to provide the player with a more comfortable and professional grip, thus avoiding having to put the overgrip over it, and also to facilitate grip for players who use both hands.
- 1 cm longer hitting surface.
- A gradual drilling pattern that goes from 68 to 76 holes, optimized to improve and expand the sweet spot of the racket.
- A larger and higher hexagonal texture on relief to achieve better effects on topspin strokes, which is made with the epoxy resin itself without wear, and not with surface stickers.
- And the Wings Diffuser technology at the heart, with an aerodynamically improved diffuser, which gives the racket more maneuverability and precision.
In addition, to solve the changes that temperature exerts on racket materials, this model has been manufactured with two types of rubber: a softer one, called "W", recommended to be used at low temperatures or up to 25ºC / 77ºFF; and a harder one, called "S", recommended for use at temperatures above 25ºC / 77ºF.
In this way, it is recommended to carry both rackets in the bag in order that the player will use one model or another, depending on the ambient temperature. For more information about temperatures, click here.
The new LW Summum padel racket also includes an adhesive injected bumper, called Hexagon bumper, which is produced using a low hardness TPU injection mold, to absorb shocks and chafing. It is fixed on the frame by means of an adhesive material without the need to drill the frame and thus avoiding having to weaken it for its fixing. Being perfectly adhered to the frame, it also acts as an anti vibrator.
Bourne, Hexagon frame, Wings Diffuser and Adhesive Bumper are utility models registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office, and therefore exclusively owned and used by Varlion.
||From 340 to 365 gr.
|Type of game
||Between control and power
|Type of core
||Hard core for -25ºC/-77ºF
|Rough texture in the surface
||Yes, SLICE texture. Very noticeable and embedded in the racket mold