We all want to score points… We all are STRIKERS! This is one of our study's conclusions that allowed us to identify different players profiles. Among them, the technical striker wants to drive the game and use both skills and strength to make the difference. To fit perfectly this profile's needs, we've developed the Technical Vertuo that gives both easy power and preciseness in attacking shots. The softest version of this new generation of racquet will encourage you to smash it and be a TECHNICAL STRIKER.
- Weight: 355g +/- 10g
- Thickness: 38 mm
- Balance: Even
- Frame: Carbon
- Surface: Fiberglass
- Core: EVA
- NO COVER
- Player Typology: Technical Striker
- EASY POWER: The power of a racquet depends on the player using it. This is a reality and that's why we've used soft materials on this racquet so you can benefit the elasticity of the racquet's surface. You will have an effortless power that will help you to express the best of your game.
- PRECISION: The TECHNICAL STRIKER has to be decisive in every attacking shots. To do so, precision is mandatory. Thanks to its holes pattern adapted to its diamond shape, this racquet will make your shots as decisive as a surgical strike.
- COMFORT: Padel is above all a game that you should be able to play without any apprehension. We know that racquet's stiffness can cause discomfort for some player's arm. This is why our R&D team worked to reduce risks of injury and came out with a new technology. The VIBRABSORB SYSTEM, Powered by SMAC, is made with an elastomer material integrated in the racquet's construction. Play safer with more comfort on each shot
- Vibrabsorb System: Powered by SMAC, the system delivers better vibration absorption thanks to a new elastomer material integrated in the graphite of the racquet's core that provides more comfort on each shot while reducing the risk of injury.
- 3D SPIN+: Raised patterns on the racquet surface combined with a rough finishing allows you to hit with more spin and increases your control
- HOLES PATTERN SYSTEM (HPS): Optimized distribution and size of holes specific to each racquet shape optimizes power transmission and increases precision when returning shots